Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall is finally here!

What a crazy week last week. Jeremy is officially a college graduate! I'm super proud of him and he is already full steam ahead on the job hunt. We've got a week and then it's island time. So excited to get away, especially with my love.

On Saturday I went with my parents and a good friend to see Book of Mormon at the Pantages. It was fun to see the show again spend time with my friend. We've been friends since kindergarten.

Saturday was also the first day of Fall! I've already proclaimed my love for this season but I celebrated tonight by making some pumpkin pie bites and a pumpkin pie. This was my first pie! It's almost done and the bites taste great. Between that, some yummy coffee and my snugly dog, this is a good start to Fall!

Oh, also, I have my appointment for my tattoo! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment