Thursday, September 6, 2012

FNO

I went to Fashion Night Out with my mom tonight. It was fun to go to another fashion event with her. However it will forever be hard to beat New York Fashion Week and front seats to the shows. We saw gorgeous jewels from Mikimoto where a silhouette artist cut my silhouette out of paper while I sat. Cool freebie from the evening. The other fun thing of the night was trying on a fierce short trench jacket at Burberry. They were taking pictures for their website www.artofthetrench.com and I got my picture taken in the fab jacket. Now if I only had an extra $2k lying around, it would be hanging in my closet as we speak. I totally guessed the price too. I know my designer wear. I wish there was a Price is Right show for designer fashion because I could probably win it all. We also went into Oscar De La Renta for the first time. I have been trying to go into each designer store at least once at South Coast Plaza. I started that with my friend Dagian when we were in high school.

I then came home and watched Project Runway. There was a two piece collection challenge and the winning teams looks were hot. I would have worn all of them.

Sigh, I love fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment