Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fashion Smashion

Another reason I like Fall is that I get to wear some of my Fall clothes. It (eventually) gets cooler and I can pull out my sweaters, jeans, boots and coats. There is also the vests, new wool shorts I got last year, tights, and hats. I love fashion. I get an idea of something I'd like to wear or recreate from something I've seen and I usually try and figure out a way to do so.

My latest quest was to find a button down shirt I can wear a bow tie with. I had success and got to wear it to work this week. I am excited to find other bow ties or make them and wear it the rest of Fall. I also want to find some cute boot socks/toppers. I've seen such cute pictures of a little skirt, tights and cute boot socks popping up over the top of boots.

I think I am lucky that my birthday is in the Fall and that I love Fall clothes. I own more jackets and coats than a So Cal girl should. My downstairs coat closet looks like a coat check somewhere much more cold than here. I still find times to wear them though and I always manage to get one more each year (if not more...).

Today I plan on going through my closet again. I try to get to it two to three times a year. I have to in order to fit everything in, but it is good to start fresh and make room for new fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment