Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shanelapalooza

This is my week. It is NY Fashion Week and this week kicks of the season premieres of the Fall TV. Seriously, this is my version of the Olypmics, football season and Summer blockbuster season combined.

Having the amazing opportunity to go to Fall NYFW last February, I feel even more connected the the event than before. I was able to kick it off with FNO as you know and I have been watching some of the shows online. They are beautiful but I am so glad that I got to see the Fall collections. There was something more dramatic about it, but you already know I'm obsessed with Fall.

Tonight, I have Face Off, The New Normal and Parenthood. I also have Glee this week too. I am so excited for these shows. I'm so excited that I am going to end this and watch my shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment