Monday, September 3, 2012

My Television Holiday Weekend

Happy Labor Day!

I spent this weekend getting some things done around my house, vegging and hanging with family. I also watched a lot of TV marathons. As I mentioned before Doctor Who started the next series (season) on Saturday. They showed the last two series leading up to the new one over Friday and Saturday. I watched a little on Friday but it was pretty much on all day on Saturday. I am full of Doctor Who. The new episode was good and gave a surprise peak **Spoilers** of the new companion that will be joining the Doctor around the Christmas special. I think she is an intriguing character that could challenge the Doctor depending on the timeframe in which he finds her again. 

Yesterday, I got out into the fresh air and spent the day with my parents. We saw Hit & Run with Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell. I really enjoyed it. But back to the TV.

Today I had two marathons I caught. The first was a rerun of last season's Ru Paul's Drag Race. I've already seen it but I enjoy the antics, the hair and the clothes. After awhile I looked to see what else was on and I found a Saved By The Bell marathon. Now that's what I'm talking about. I love me some Zach Morris and Kelly Kapowski. I love the classic episodes like the oil strike in the football field. The zit cream Zach sells to get closer to Kelly. Zach gets a 1502 on his SATs. I love the charismatic misdeeds of Zach in the interest of good. I'll never get tired of that show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment