Sunday, August 12, 2012

Checking off the bucket list

I am very proud of myself today. I tried something I've always been interested in trying. I auditioned for Disneyland, specifically the Christmas Fantasy Parade. I was not prepared for the choreography but I went for it with all I've got. I am proud of my effort and my calmness during the process. Right after I got a surge of adrenaline. I got all shaky and light headed. But I calmed myself down and kept smiling. I'll be able to enjoy my friend in the parade and not lose the holidays with my husband no that he'll be out of school so it is still a win. And I definitely didn't feel out of place while I was there so that made me feel good too.

Now I am really looking forward to Fall. It is my favorite time of year. And this one should be special with all that's coming. I can go into it with a fresh start and confidence having tried today and with the willingness to continue trying things like this. And this blog. I've officially written for seven days. Another thing to be proud of for sure.

I have a happy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment