Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friday's A-Coming

This has been a fairly quick week. I'm okay with that for the moment. I've been focused and distracted all at the same time. I feel like my weekends can sometimes reset my brain for stuff like that. I think it is a slight lack of sleep too. Last night I heard a mysterious set of beeps around 2:45am. I woke up Jeremy to make sure the house wasn't going to explode or something. We couldn't find the source but I was able to go back to bed after he checked and we had some laughs making noises, fart noises more specifically. I am not about a good fart sound or joke. I'll be completely honest. Even my mom knows it. Even with getting back to sleep it was so close to my alarm that I am dragging a little here at the end of the day. I did get some inspiration for writing out of it. I'll take that I guess.

Tomorrow doesn't seem to be eventful yet so that's good. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying so. If I do, hopefully that just means it will go faster. I'm ready for some veg time.


No comments:

Post a Comment