Thursday, August 23, 2012

Motivation

I feel my motivation starting to wane. I know I am just having a funky week, but it is a little hard to kick. I can't seem to pinpoint something to jumpstart me out of it. I think I am feeling overwhelmed by my have-tos that I want to do nothing at all. I promise myself that by the end of the weekend that I'll get my closet cleaned out again and organized, or at least on a good road towards that. Next on my list, I think will be floors. The downstairs needs a sweep/vacuum desperately. And dishes. And... see, this is my vicious cycle.

I fee like painting too. I don't know what to paint but I feel like that's a weekend project and the weather has been so icky I haven't wanted to sit outside to do some. I think excuses are the name of the game. I've been so good about moving forward on some of my goals, maybe I just out of shape with my goal meeting skills. Am I that not used to getting things done that I've set goals for so I feel like that they must make up for the ones I haven't made good on yet? Maybe.

Well hopefully I can fling this funk soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment