Monday, August 27, 2012

Spooky Story

I really want to write something creative and fictional but I am not finding a place to start at the moment. I need to try and write earlier in the day. I think that would help.

Maybe I'll write a little Halloween story. I am a Fall person as I've previously said. I know that isn't something most Southern Californian residents admit seeing as we don't really have "real" Fall. But Fall holds some of my favorite things: My birthday, Halloween, pumpkin carving, pumpkin flavored things (bread, drinks, etc), that Christmas is around the corner....

I have always loved Halloween. I have always having an excuse to dress up. There was one Halloween when I was probably 9 that I wore a costume to school but I decided that I wanted to wear something different for trick or treating. I completely changed and put together a different costume. I am sure my mom loved spending money on the costume for me to not wear it all day.

To this day, it isn't hard to give me an excuse to dress up. I wore a bow tie to work today. I liked it. I think I have my idea for my work costume for Halloween already too, but it might change. It usually does.

Now I think I'll start working on ideas for a Halloween short story!

No comments:

Post a Comment