Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Girl Time

I just had a nice dinner with two of my cousins. It was nice to spend some girl time together. I have really been enjoying getting close to my cousins now that we're adults. Plus, every girl needs some girl time.

It is usually around this time that I miss one of my dear friends the most. My friend lives out of state and has since we graduated high school. We've maintained our relationship over school breaks, visits to each other's homes, texts and phone calls. She gets me in a way that not all of my friends (though I love them so much) do. I wish we could just hop in a car and grab coffee or go on impromptu adventures.

We'll have to maintain on those texts and phone calls for now. Maybe someday we will be in the same state again. And if not, we'll have to get started Facetiming!


No comments:

Post a Comment